TRANSFORM YOUR SIDEWALK
WITH OX FLOORS
ONLY! SAVE 30%
What Are The Benefits Of Coating Your Sidewalk With Ox Floors?
- Life of Home Warranty: We guarantee that for as long as you use our floors, they will remain in perfect condition
- Durability: Our floors have the most advanced formula on the market so they can last for over 20 years
- UV-Resistant: It does not yellow, fade, or peel with sun exposure after years of usage
- 10x Stronger: Since it is chemically bonded to the concrete it can resist oil, paint, gas, stains, and hot tires without detaching
- Fast curing: In just 3 hours the installation will be ready, so you can be back on your floor on the same day
- Odorless: The installation process is done without any exposure to odors or fumes
What is the sidewalk coating process?
At Ox Floors, we pay attention to every detail of the coating process to ensure a successful application of our polyaspartic floors. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how we revamp your sidewalk:
The best coating for a sidewalk is one that is durable, slip-resistant, and able to withstand exposure to harsh weather conditions. Our polyaspartic coating is the perfect solution for sidewalks.
At Ox Floors, we only offer polyaspartic coating for floor covering services. We believe it is the best option for its durability and resistance to wear and tear. Contact us today to learn more about our high-quality sidewalk coating services.
Yes, we provide sidewalk repair and renewal services in Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River, Broward, and Okeechobee counties. Contact us for a free consultation and estimate.
Yes, we offer customizable options to match your style and design preferences. Contact us today to learn more about our polyaspartic coating options for your sidewalk.
Our polyaspartic coating offers a lifespan of over 20 years, ensuring durability and resistance to wear and tear. Plus, with our Life of Home Warranty, we guarantee that your floors will remain in perfect condition as long as you use our services.
Find our coverage areas.
If you are in Florida, this is where you can get to know the counties where we provide our services. We can locate you and give you our floor coating service in the following counties:
Do not hesitate to contact our experts for more detailed information. We’re looking forward to your call!