REPAIR OR RESURFACE YOUR PATIO,
ON THE SAME DAY!
ONLY! SAVE 30%
What are the benefits of coating your patio deck with Ox Floors?
- Life of Home Warranty: We guarantee that for as long as you use our floors, they will remain in perfect condition
- Durability: Our floors have the most advanced formula on the market so they can last for over 20 years
- UV-Resistant: It does not yellow, fade, or peel with sun exposure after years of usage
- 10x Stronger: Since it is chemically bonded to the concrete it can resist oil, paint, gas, stains, and hot tires without detaching
- Fast curing: In just 3 hours the installation will be ready, so you can be back on your floor on the same day
- Odorless: The installation process is done without any exposure to odors or fumes
What is the patio deck coating process?
We know that details are important for a successful application of polyaspartic floors, that’s why we want to take you step by step on how the patios floor coating process works:
Polyaspartic is the most resistant and durable option in floor coating services. The results are designed to withstand frequent use and treatment.
There are cheap floor options when discussing coatings, but if we bring up price and quality, polyaspartic wins. The results of this coating are long-lasting, and we mean 20 years of duration and resistance. In conclusion, it is our best recommendation.
Also solid and durable, the polyaspartic coating meets the customer’s design and color finishes choice. In addition, this coating is willing to meet our client’s demands.
Find our coverage areas.
If you are in Florida, this is where you can get to know the counties where we provide our services. We can locate you and give you our floor coating service in the following counties:
Do not hesitate to contact our experts for more detailed information. We’re looking forward to your call!